BRUSSELS SPROUT SNOWBALLS
Not sure why adults are so into these sprout things. What if we turn them into... snowballs?!
Serves: 2 - 4
Time: 45 - 60 minutes, depending on age and skill Tools: Knife, Cutting Board, Bowl, Oven Mitts, Oven
Have a grownup preheat the oven to 400 degrees!
1. Let’s get rolling! Give your brussel sprouts a little shower. Rinse them in the sink and dry.
2. Place brussel sprouts in a bowl or a big ziplock bag.
3. Pour olive oil on them for 3 slow seconds. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
4. Mix them all around (or seal and shake the bag). Put the coated brussel sprouts on a baking sheet.
5. Now let’s roast our snowballs. I know, weird, right? Help your adult open the oven. Your adult will put the tray in.
Murple Explorer PRO Tip: You and your adult should always have oven mitts on when touching the oven or a hot tray! 30 minutes in oven - GO!
6. While you wait, grate your cheese. An adult can help. It’s hard! (Shake the tray after 15 minutes to get an even roast)
7. Iiiiiit’s snowtime! Have your adult take out the sprouts and put them in a bowl. Sprinkle your snowballs with grated cheese snow. Now chuck one into your mouth!