FIERY FRUIT SALAD
Nothing says “cozy” like a warm fire on a cold day. Let’s get toasty!
Difficulty: Medium, all items raw
Time: 5 - 15 minutes, depending on age and pomegranate peeling
Tools: Knife, Cutting Board, Bowl (optional)
1. Alright, let’s get building! Place your pretzel logs on the plate in a circle, like rays of the sun.
2. Next, add the pomegranate hot coals! You or a grown up can cut the pomegranate in half.
3. Scoop out the pomegranate hot coals with your fingers. We call this mining for gems!
MURPLE EXPLORER PRO TIP: Keep clean by dunking the pomegranate and taking seeds out under water.
4. Sprinkle the hot coals around the logs.
5. Get your clementine and peel that sucker! It can help to have an adult start it for you.
6. Flame on! Gently pull apart the clementine pieces. Place them in a teepee on top of your logs.
7. Peel a banana and cut it into small chunks. Put a chunk onto a pretzel stick, chopstick, or fork and roast over your campfire!
1 clementine orange
A handful of pretzel sticks
Let the Murples teach you how to make this recipe in comic form in your own adorable Snowfalls Story Cookbook!
SHARE YOUR CREATION!
Post a photo of your delicious creation on social media and tag @planetmurple, #planetmurple.
Let us know how it tasted and feel empowered to add your own spin to the recipe!