MOZZY THE SNOWMAN
Did you know you can build a snowman from inside?
Difficulty: Easy, all items raw
Serves: 1 - 3 (if you’re willing to share!)
Time: 5 - 15 minutes, depending on age and skill Tools: Knife, Cutting Board
1. Let's start by building the bottom. Stand the toothpick. Carefully slide one mozzarella ball to the bottom. This is Mozzy's tummy!
2. Take a basil leaf. Roll or twist it up tight into a scarf. Wrap it around the toothpick, just above Mozzy's tummy. Hold it in place!
3. Slide another mozzarella ball onto the toothpick until it is pressed against the basil scarf. This is Mozzy's head!
4. Let's make Mozzy a hat! Cut a cherry tomato in half.
MURPLE EXPLORER PRO TIP: To help cut the tomato, start the cut by piercing the skin with the tip of a knife. Use this as your starting point to cut it in half.
5. Slide a tomato half, flat-side first, onto Mozzy's head. So warm!
6. Finally, press in a piece of shredded carrot for Mozzy's nose. Tada! Now make two more Mozzys!
7. Feel adventurous? Sprinkle Mozzy with salt & pepper snow. Drizzle 1-2 seconds of olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the plate.
6 small mozzy-arella balls ;-)
3 cherry tomatoes
3 basil leaves
3 pieces shredded carrot
Optional: salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar
Let the Murples teach you how to make this recipe in comic form in your own adorable Snowfalls Story Cookbook!
SHARE YOUR CREATION!
Post a photo of your delicious creation on social media and tag @planetmurple, #planetmurple.
Let us know how it tasted and feel empowered to add your own spin to the recipe!