Beware of the pear turkeys
On Planet Murple, the pear turkeys are causing CHAOS! But with some heat, sugar, and cinnamon spice, these pears actually turn out pretty nice...
Serves: 2 - 4
Time: 45 - 60 minutes, depending on age and skill Tools: Knife, Cutting Board, Bowl, Oven Mitts, Oven
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Cut each pair in half (butterknife will do!)
3. Dot pear halves with butter. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon
4. Wrap pears in foil and wrap them snug (like a pocket)
5. Place foil pocket onto baking sheet and help a grownup put it into the oven
6. Bake for 30 minutes
7. Time's Up! Have a grownup take out the pears. They should be sweet and soft and brown.
8. Plate it! Pair the pear with vanilla ice cream. Drizzle some pear syrup from the foil. YUM!
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon butter